Friday, February 10, 2006

HOLY CRAP, I'M POSTING AGAIN!!!!

Well I figured it was about time that I updated my blog, seeing as I've been leaving random unanswered promises, I shall make no more... but I will tell you I still rock. Unfortunately popcorn chicken doesn't, it sharply stopped being awesome about 30 minutes ago. Gavin and I had gone to the movie store and we returned with chips (Not that kind you limey bastard), when my mom figured we should take part in a less greasy diet(She didn't actually say that)... KFC!!! But when we got there we found that they refused to make more chicken... but Popcorn chicken was on the menu. So, Lanny and Megan the workers there at the time, were feeling generous (and lazy) and just gave us a gigantic chicken bucket full of the stuff. Seeing as my house is within walking distance it was still warm when we arrived back. My parents were going to a resturaunt and my sister was at a friends house, so Gavin and I had the popcorn chicken to ourselves... I opened the bucket and took a peice out examining it. An explosion of flavour was what i got when I ate it. Popcorn chicken HAD always been a favorite of mine, and I wasn't let down. Each peice of explosive flavour filled jucy chicken was a good as the last. But all too soon this "Popcorn Chicken" as you mortals call it, started to become hateful, we ate it almost to the point of vomiting, but the bucket was finished. We had conquered our "Everest" of Popcorn chicken and as we raised our hands in victory we felt our stomachs begin to hurt. All these sansations are gone now, but they will not be easily forgotten... Praise us!!! I think I may consider Vegetarianism.

2 Comments:

Blogger kanga-maru said...

I sooo miss popcorn chicken. Of course the most I'd ever had at one time was a small little serving of it, so I can only imagine the horrors you endured.
Thank goodness I'm vegitarian!
All Hail Tofu.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Mike said...

So now the roots of your vegetarianism are revealed!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home