Sunday, February 19, 2006

And I was all like "Pants? what pants? We don't have any pants!!! What are you talking about?"

I was reading a blog just a second ago, when the energy drink i was rapidly consuming(But didn't seem to be helping) splashed up into my eye. Now, beverage eye splashes are a regular thing in for me, and may be for you too. But having been tired before the eye splash, as soon as my vision cleared up, I was completely awake. I'm not sure if I've found a new way of ingesting energy drinks, that will one day be used for all tired people... I'll make millions for my new way of consuming red bull and the like. It might just be the brand of energy drink, which was Joker: Mad Energy... it tasted pretty good...


As for portions to squirt in your eye, I wouldn't reccomend more than a drop or two, or else your head might explode... and we wouldn't want that... yet. But if you develop a rash, or your eye shrivels up and you become blind, or even if your eye inflates into an evil human eating messenger of doom, then you may want to discontinue use, and maybe call the doctor... you know, if your eye hasn't devoured him yet.

That's all I have to say except that if you do insert any liquids in your eye, it's your own fault and I am not responsible for your gullability. Sue the company for not saying "Do not put in eye" or something lawsuits like that are mighty effective these days... like those fat people blaming McDonalds for their obesity... Anywho, check out all the links, you might find something you like, and ciao until next time!

7 Comments:

Blogger kanga-maru said...

ENERGY EYEDROPS...
you'll make hundreds.
and likely get sued a few times, so it would all cancel out.

so you could maybe just not bother...
unless you want to go through the stress of lawsuits and book-ballancing...I really don't think it's worth it.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop trying to sound funny and informative because you aren't either

6:08 PM  
Blogger kannoff said...

Haha, and he tries to insult me even though he isn't willing to show his face... That kids is the calling card of a bastard... I didn't think I was being informative... I was just being myself! An Idiot... so was that guy I suppose, it's my blog, I have a right to do what I want on it and some person(Obviously with no sense of humor*Acts like a pompous bastard*)... Yeah! Take that!! Fatty man...

7:38 PM  
Blogger kanga-maru said...

HAHA Fatty man...

you showed him!

7:56 PM  
Blogger kannoff said...

I SURE DID!!!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your a fucking fagot

1:08 PM  
Blogger kannoff said...

I like when people find that it would be good to try and degrade somebody on their own fucking blog... Yeesh... If you're fucking unhappy with a blog, just leave!! Don't make yourself look stupid by proving that you can't spell "You're" or even the word "Faggot"... pitiful...

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home