Sunday, January 22, 2006

Things are looking up for the blog... anonymous people have started posting!!!

The name says it all... Sure, they were either correcting me or commenting on my over-inclusion of "Star Wars", but the point is they've landed and started laying their post shaped eggs all over the place. This blog has only had random times where it's ingenius maker decided to post out of sheer boredom, but he has decided to make the Internet a little more handicapped, 2 times a week! Mondays and Wednesdays... Maybe more, if I get bored enough, but those will be the days to look out for.

Anywho I came, for a reason, and that reason is to save the world from the horrors of Dave, everyone's favorite manic(www.zombie-kung-fu-doom.blogspot.com), and his slightly sadistic sidekick Gavin(www.punchoutgod.blogspot.com)... They'll come to your house, eat your food... even insult you cat. Naw, I'm just kidding, those guys are all right... I just needed a reason to show off their spiffy blogs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really you think im anomous tim like seresouly you have the force you can see me cant you? ill come back an visit soon

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn how to spell. Chris is hukd awn foniks DRRRR HIPPY! I'm going to shit on your face.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks thanks alot you are going to hell for that

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home